- An Information System for the Analysis of Color Distributions in MovieBarcodes: Manuel Burghardt, Katharina Hafner, Laura Edel, Sabrin-Leila Kenaan and Christian Wolff
- Data streams in linked.swissbib.ch: the Swiss metacatalog in the Linked Open Data Cloud: Nicolas Prongué and René Schneider
- For You, Me, Them? Choosing Designated Communities for Personal Digital Archiving: Achim Oßwald
- Grasping the Materializations of Practices in Digital Humanities -- A Semantic Research Environment for Analyzing Exam Grading Practices in German High Schools: Christoph Schindler, Julian Hocker, Lars Müller, Maria Maleshkova and Tobias Weller
- Information Literacy Online. An Erasmus+ Project to Improve Students’ Competencies: Stefan Dreisiebner
- International degree mobility in Library and Information Science: Vera Hillebrand and Elke Greifeneder
- Limits and Potentials of Grasping User Interaction in Controlled and Open World Environments - Contrasting PIAAC Large-Scale-Assessment Usage Data with Web analytics: Peter Böhm, Christoph Schindler, Heiko Rölke and Marc Rittberger
- Lowering the Barrier to Entry Into LIS Master Programs: The EINFOSE Project: Thomas Mandl and Tatjana Aparac Jelušic
- Open Encyclopedia System - Open Source Software for Open Access Encyclopedias: Nicolas Apostolopoulos, Christoph Schimmel and Ilker Egilmez
- Project Coltero - Visualising key performance indicators to incentivise users of knowledge management software: Fabian Odoni, Wolfgang Semar and Elena Mastrandrea
- Research Data at the Faculty of Arts and Humanities of the University of Cologne: Simone Kronenwett
Poster Parameters and On-Site Logistic
- The poster display area will be available for set-up Tuesday, 14.03.2017, beginning at 10:00 am.
- Please have your poster in place no later than one hour before the poster session is scheduled to begin.
- At least one presenter must be with the poster during the entire session.
- You will have an available space of 120 cm (47 inches) by 150 cm (59 inches) on which to place your display.
- The exact poster dimensions are up to you, but your poster MUST fit inside this space, so as to not encroach on others.
- We will have push-pins available. If you need other supplies, please bring them with you.
- Your poster is your presentation. No electricity or tables will be provided.
- Please remove your poster after the session.
Last modified: March 3rd, 2017